We’re excited to announce that applications have opened for not one, but TWO, Ignite programmes:
- The 2024 Ignite Pre-Accelerator (the LAST Pre-Accelerator we’re currently confirmed to deliver!)
- The Launch Programme, a brand-new Ignite programme
Applications for both programmes will close on 17 November 2023.
A huge thank you to our funders, Barclays Eagle Labs and North of Tyne Combined Authority, for enabling us to run our programmes and provide support to tech startups in the region.
The Launch Programme: a brand-new Ignite programme
Through a new partnership with Barclays Eagle Labs (as part of their Ecosystem Partnership programme), we’ve been able to expand our offer for startups and deliver a BRAND-NEW Ignite initiative.
The Launch Programme is designed for aspiring & existing founders who are currently juggling their startup ideas with other commitments. Ignite will help them explore what it takes to take their ‘side hustle’ to a full-time occupation.
Kev Price (formerly co-founder of Ricochet and Reframed) has been appointed as Programme Manager to help deliver this new programme.
An overview: Which programme is right for you?
The Launch Programme
- Takes place 4th December 2023 — 26 January 2024 (break between 22 Dec and 8 Jan)
- Open to founders across the North East of England
- Light-touch programme designed to be flexible for individuals who are balancing their startup with other commitments
- Helps aspiring & existing founders explore their ideas and understand what steps they need to take to transition into their start-ups full-time and start generating revenue
- Contains a mix of pre-recorded workshops, one-to-one mentoring, and two in-person workshops.
- Made possible through funding from the Department for Science, Innovation and Technology’s Digital Growth Grant, delivered by Barclays Eagle Labs
- Application link > https://bit.ly/ignitetlp
- Takes place 22 January — 22 June 2024
- Open to founders in the North of Tyne area (Newcastle/Northumberland/North Tyneside) — or whose startups can be registered within this area.
- Intense 5-month, full-time programme designed for founders who are able to commit to their startups full-time (at least during the duration of this programme)
- Helps founders build a startup with high scaling potential
- Surrounds teams with experienced entrepreneurs in residence, tailored live workshops, founder firesides, and one-to-ones
- Each team receives £10,000 in grant funding (no equity taken)
- Funded by North of Tyne Combined Authority
- Application link > https://bit.ly/ignitepreaccel
We’d love to have a chat with anyone thinking about applying for one of our programmes.
Come talk to us to learn more about the different programmes, which one (if any) is right for you, and what is involved with applying.
Use this link to book a catch-up with one of our team: https://bookignite.youcanbook.me/
Ignite’s activity is proudly funded by Barclays Eagle Labs and North of Tyne Combined Authority.